1.H Lawn Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn Maintenance
H Lawn Services did an excellent job on my yard. They were quick and AFFORDABLE. I would definitely use this company again and would refer them to my family! Thank you guys!!
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Century Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
4.Integrity Tree Care & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsStump Removal & Grinding
Integrity Tree Care and Landscaping offers tree and lawn service in Tyler Texas and surrounding areas. Integrity Tree and Landscaping provides the following services: Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree
5.Greenery Landscape Co
County Road 1141
Lawn MaintenanceHoliday Lights & DecorationsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
1201 Fm 346 W
Swimming Pool ConstructionIrrigation Systems & Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
7.Wilhite Landscaping & Lawn Care Ltd
13186 State Highway 64 W
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We believe it is important to develop a close working relationship with all our customers to ensure total satisfaction. Founded in 1983, we offer a wide selection of services for residential and comme
Malakoff Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.