PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Madisonville area.
1.St Francis Health Center
100 W Cross St
1608 E Main St Ste 115
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
3.HMH Medical Clinic
1613 E Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
4.Hmh Madisonville Emergency Center
3301 E Main St
5.State Health Svc Texas Dept
6813 S State St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Traditions Health Care
1520 E Main St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
1620 E Main St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Madisonville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.