1.Madisonville Chiropractic Clinic
3912 Highway 411
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsBack Care Products & Services
Three Locations: Knoxvile Clinic: 259 N Peters Rd Suite 101 Knoxville, TN ; Maryville Clinic: 1812 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville ; Madisonville Clinic: 3912 Hwy 411 Madisonville, TN.
2.Chota Community Health Services
4233 Highway 411
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsMental Health Services
3.Hometown Medical Clinic
167 Warren St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOutpatient Services
615 Warren St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
5.Women's Wellness & Maternity Center Inc
3459 New Highway 68
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMidwivesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
WWMC is a wonderful place to have all your healthcare needs taken care of. I have had my care there for years, as have my family members. I also had my baby boy there 3 years ago, and could not imag
6.Fisher, Heidi PA
321 Tellico St S
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
4525 Highway 411
I am overwhelmed with kindness the employees behind the counter showed me at Walmart Pharmacy. I was picking up my father in laws medicine and the lady behind the counter said your total is $269.00. TMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.