Givens, Christina B DDS
200 NE Central Ave, Amite, LA, 70422
1.Brasuell Dr Todd
189 Greenbriar Blvd
The BEST ped dentist on the Northshore. He and his staff are so kind and friendly. The office has all the popular children's amenities is decorated beautifully. We have had very bad dental experien
2.Sanchez Jayne A DDS Family Dentistry
2 Saint Ann Dr
DentistsClinicsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I went to Dr. Sanchez because of the excruciating pain from my wisdom teeth. She and her kind staff members were able to get me an appointment to get them removed ASAP. I was back to eating my favorit
3.McCracken, Michael DDS
1200 W Causeway Approach
842 North Collins Blvd Suite F
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
. Doctors & Staff are very friendly. New office looks great. Good hours great location.
5.Family Dentistry of Covington
400 Myrtle Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our practice. We understand that each patient’s treatment is different and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.Your first vi
6.Brandner Craig J
220 Dalwill Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Adults & Children Welcome! Specializing in Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth, Tooth Related & Oral Facial Infections, Reconstructive & Corrective Surgery of the face & jaws. Treatment of injuries/fracture
7.MARCHAND GARY D DDS
875 Park Ave
David J Hildebrandt, DDS
1430 Old Spanish Trl, Slidell, LA, 70458
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future