T & A locksmith
1004 S Green St, Henderson, KY, 42420 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Felts Lock & Alarm Co Inc
3333 Frederica St
Locks & LocksmithsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
False Alarms Minimized; Monitoring with Redundancy by UL Listed Station; 3 locations to serve you better! Evansville - Owensboro - Jasper
4.Custom Lock & Key
936 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We Can Help! We Are A Certified Registered Locksmith That Offers Full Service Locksmith Service. Auto, Residential, Commercial, Chip & Transponder Keys, Car Keys Copied or Replaced. Call Us 24 Hours A
5.T & A locksmith
1004 S Green St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Awesome!!!Jeremy was so professional I called at 6:30 am and he responded with I will head right over and called me to let me know he was outside and would be enteringthe garage to open my car. Best o
6.J & D's Towing & Recovery
621 Taylor Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
They are really friendly and great on towing..J&DS IS AWESOME!! Very friendly people they have been in business for years they know what they're doing..
7.Glovers Lock Service
7275 Princeton Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I lost my Honda van key and they were able to replace it in no time. It was pouring rain and still his personality was professional and super kind. I would highly recommend Glover's. 5 Stars for sur
Call A Pro
Serving the Madisonville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.