The Home Depot Heating & Air
Serving the Madisonville area. Free In-home HVAC ConsultationCall us today to schedule!
1.All In One Services
875 Hanson St
Gutters & DownspoutsGeneral ContractorsRoofing ContractorsGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
They worked my 93 year old Mom's ceiling. They did what looked like a great job but within weeks it had fallen in again. They came back out and repaired the ceiling but about a month later, same res
2.All Source Industrial Supply
1280 Island Ford Rd
Janitors Equipment & SuppliesJanitors Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
3.Cohoons DO IT All
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Hope 2 All
200 N Main St
Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers
92 N Main St
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersSocial Service Organizations
6.All Source Logistics
350 Industrial Park Rd
7.All Source Logistics
200 Industrial Park Rd
Call A Pro
Serving the Madisonville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your heat and air needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.