Fearing's Audio Video Security
Madison, WI, 53714
1.J&K Security Solutions
1605 S Park St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesBuilders HardwareDoors, Frames, & Accessories
J&K Security Solutions has been serving Madison for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service; you ll receive the same responsiveness and professionalism whether you re a b
2.Mid-Wisconsin Security Inc
5157 Anton Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Visit our website
* BURGLAR & FIRE ALARMS *Designed To Meet The Needs Of Your Business Or Home *Locally Monitored Service * U.L. Grade "A" Mercantile Burglar Alarm Systems * Commercial - Residential - Free Estimates *
3.Fearing's Audio Video Security
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision & Radio StoresFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesConsumer Electronics
Fearing's Electronic Systems is a system integrators in Audio and Video. We can provide complete custom design services or offer competitive pricing on pre-designed systems. From a simple background m
4.Capital Lock Inc
1302 Regent St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
These guys are exceptional! As a mother and home owner, I can trust these guys to come rescue me when I lock my keys in my vehicle at night or need good quality hardware to keep my kids safe at home
5.Right Angle Communication LLC
4809 Ellestad Dr
Security Equipment & Systems Consultants
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsIdentification Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Boldtronics, Inc., based in Madison, Wisconsin, is the premier Midwest source for all your surveillance technology needs. We don't sell phone or lighting systems. We don't install home stereo systems
7.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
Mid-Wisconsin Security Inc
5157 Anton Dr, Madison, WI, 53719
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.