1.Omni-Med - Roger Di Ruggiero MD
131 Columbia Tpke Ste 3a
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Steer clear of this place. There were no doctors on sight when I was there, you are seen by a physicians assistant. A year after my last visit I received two separate bills for balances they claim wer
2.Route 53 Medical Associates
891 Tabor Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Very convenient! They have extended hours so that I did not have to miss work.I was seen within 15 min. of registering at the desk, even though I did not have an appointment. (At my regular Doctor I o
3.Caring Health Care Service
15 Village Plz Ste 1d
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsGovernment Consultants
If you or your loved one is in need of medical or non-medical assistance, the solution is Caring Health Care Service. Family owned and operated, Caring Health Care Service Staff have over 20 years hea
8 Shunpike Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Madison-Bernardsville Pediatrics offers comprehensive Pediatric care, including same day sick appointments, routine well care, immunizations, and sport physicals. In addition, we value your child's em
5.North Jersey Center for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
12 Main St Ste 12-3
AcupunctureMassage TherapistsMedical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Dr. Angelo A Del Priore, DPM
100 Kings Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Northern New Jersey Ortho
300 Madison Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.