175 Park Ave
Operating in more than 35 metropolitan areas, NRT is one of the largest residential real estate brokerage companies in the United States. The company has over 900 offices, more than 54,000 sales assoc
1 Campus Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
339 Jefferson Rd
Real Estate Agents
4.N R T Title Agency
14 Nassau St
Title CompaniesInsuranceReal Estate Title Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.