Hinds Behavioral Health Services
3450 Highway 80 W, Jackson, MS, 39209
1.Brenda Donald LCSW BCD
133 Executive Dr
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesSocial WorkersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Brenda truly cares about her clients and has a gift for helping kids. My children are doing much better now, but they actually miss going to therapy!
2.Professional Therapy Solutions
7712 Old Canton Rd
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineOccupational TherapistsRehabilitation Services
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. At Professional Therapy Solutions in Madison, MS, we take a hands-on, personalized approach to healing. Family owned and operated by Bill Th
3.SARC Personal Development Center
108 Village Blvd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesEducational ServicesSocial Service Organizations
4.Mississippi Neuropsychiatric Clinic, PLLC
576 Highland Colony Pkwy suite 100
Counseling ServicesClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
6 Board Certified Psychiatrists
5.Genesis Physical Therapy Group
227 Highway 51
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
6.Gupta, Krishan K MD
1059 Ridgewood Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-PsychiatryCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
"Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation, Treatment & Counseling"
7.Darnell, Marsha Williams PhD LPC
4500 I 55 N
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
Darnell, Marsha Williams PhD LPC specializes in Social Services and Mental Health Therapy Services.
Male Enhancement Solutions
Serving the Madison area. 40 Plus 5 Free $99, 100% GuaranteedCall us Today & Get Free Shipping.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.