Dental Associates of Madison LLC
4072 Sullivan St, Madison, AL, 35758
540 Hughes Rd
New Patients Welcome
8263 Madison Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Complete Dental is by far the best dental office I've ever visited. The office is inviting & clean. The front office staff is friendly, professional, and eager to help. Dr. Selman & his dental assista
3.Dental Associates of Madison LLC
4072 Sullivan St
Dr Tony does an amazing job with my daughter. She no longer fears the dentist.
4.Allen, Dale DMD
7898 Madison Pike
5.Precious Smiles Family Dentistry
1041 Balch Rd Ste 100
7185 Highway 72 W
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
OUr Team Has Over 120 Years of Professional Dental Experience in General, Cosmtic & Implant Dentistry
7.Monrovia Family Dentistry
1920 Slaughter Rd
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Monrovia Family Dentistry, we are happy to provide comprehensive dental treatment to patients of all ages.
Children's Dentistry Of Huntsville
114 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL, 35801
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future