Children's Dentistry Of Huntsville
114 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL, 35801
12205 County Line Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
We're unique. We want patients to feel proud of their smile. We offer restorative dentistry and oral surgery under one roof!
20 Hughes Rd
Bryant Dental provides oral care services for its patients. The center offers a range of services, such as bridge and crown work, fillings, extractions, implants, non-surgical periodontal treatment, t
915 Bob Wallace Ave SW
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
We're unique, we want patients to feel proud of their smile. We offer restorative, family, cosmetic, implant, sedation dentistry and oral surgery under one roof!
4245 Balmoral Dr SW Ste 303
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
1318 Stratford Rd SE
They would not help is understand our insurance & what it covered! We were charged crazy amounts of money for little to no work actually getting done!nor where they nice! I don't recommend this p
6.Bryant, W Forrest, DDS
1318 Stratford Rd SE
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDental Labs
At the office of Dr. Bryant and Dr. Allen, we truly value our patients. From general to cosmetic dentistry, we are here to help you take care of your oral health, overall health, and enhance your appe
7.Dr. Forrest Bryant & Dr. David Allen-huntsville
4245 Balmoral Dr SW
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Allen, Dale DMD
7898 Madison Pike, Madison, AL, 35758
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future