1.American Tire Depot - Madera
200 S D St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAuto Repair & Service
Great service. I love their oil change special. Friendly people and always making sure I save money. Unbeatable priceses. Go see them first.More Nearby Locations »
2.Goodguys Tires & Auto Repair
2300 W Cleveland Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations »
608 N Gateway Dr
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
I've made multiple tire purchases from Schoettler over the years and they always offer excellent service and fair pricing. They are friendly and quick. Don't bother with anyone else, you won't be so
4.Big O Tires
2245 W Cleveland Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Founded in 1992, Big O Tires, LLC is one of North America's largest retail tire franchisors. Located in Madera, Calif., the company has over 480 owned and operated locations in 20 states. In additionMore Nearby Locations »
5.Les Schwab Tires
2140 W Kennedy St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Additives & Sealants
Ive used them to service my brakes and to replace tires on all our vehicles since they have opened, never have received better service! They are extremely nice and professional! Always deliver on theiMore Nearby Locations »
16950 Road 26
7.Madera Tire Center
300 S Gateway Dr
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.