Clovis Lawn Maintenance
www.lawncareserviceclovis.com Take The Stress Out Of Lawn Care.Lawn, Garden, & Landscaping Pros. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control Service
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the c
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
They used to be A plus but now they don't return calls, postpone appointments and don't show up for appointments. I guess it is nice that they have so much business they can ignore a customer.
4.Presidential LandscapesServing the Madera, CA area
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
I am the owner of Just For You Cafe in San Francisco, and Presidential landscapes has been filling my landscaping needs, for my home and business, for 3 years. They do an excellent work. I have always
5.J & H Trees Inc
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
6.Greenwoods Hauling & Cleanup
GardenersLawn MaintenanceRubbish RemovalTree Service
What to help a small business man/team then call John Greenwood -- he is always willing to help and get the job done in a timely manner -- Big or small -- Staff is friendly and willing to go the extra
7.Scott & Sons Weed ControlServing the Madera, CA area
Weed Control ServiceRubbish RemovalLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Definitely the best in weed control! Fair prices and exceptional work!
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.