1.Muna Almoayad DDS, MS, FAGD
500 E Almond Ave Ste 3
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Veneers, Se Habla Espanol, Root Canals, Preventative Care, Payment Plans Available, New Patients Welcome, Implants, General & Cosmetic Dentistry, Extreme Cosmetic Dental Makeovers, Extractions, Dentur
2.Madera Kids Dental World
2295 W Cleveland Ave Ste D
My children really enjoy going to madera kids dental Dr and her staff are great the office is very clean Dr takes her time to talk to parents about best treatment for the kids I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Mad
3.Michiel Bassam DDS
515 N I St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I HAD AN EXTRACTION DONE ON ONE OF MY TEETH SINCE I AM NEEDING TO GET INVISALIGN AND I HAD CROWDING IN MY MOUTH. FROM THE TIME OF ARRIVAL TO THE END OF MY APPOINTMENT THEY WERE ALL SO FRIENDLY AND CA
1100 N Gateway Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Kaur is the best!!! Hands down the best dentist I have ever been to! Her and her staff have gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied in every way with the outcome of all the procedures.More Nearby Locations »
5.Power Dawn DDS
950 E Almond Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I love this dentist soooo much!!! My boyfriend had to have emergancy dental work and I called them and they took him the same day.. All he had to pay was 8 bucks love this dentist!!!
6.Parker Dental Care
118 N A St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
Wow, I am very impressed with this office. They go out of their way to open early a couple of days a week and they open late on other days to help with your schedule. I had to reschedule my appointm
7.Sabourin Christopher DDS MS MSD
1129 W 4th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
They made getting a root canal a pleasent experience!
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.