Serving the Macon area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
1.Arquettes Lock and Key
1936 Greentree Pkwy
Locks & Locksmiths
I have recommended his services to several people in the Middle Ga area and have had nothing but great reports back. His prices are by far the best in Middle Ga.
2.COMBO Locksmith LLC
2044 Montpelier Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Was looking for a locksmith a couple sundays ago these guys were able to help me out. Really happy with the fast service. Price was also very competitive. Michael is a really nice guy. All in all not
3.Adams Towing & Recovery
1950 Emery Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTruckingShipping Services
CHOP SHOP OPERATION this company along with another chop shop JB&L auto sale paid a lady by the name of Vita Lorick to steal my truck vin #1GNFC13037R233791 and then tried to make me pay to get my tru
4.A Born Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysHardware Stores
I received the best experience ever today from this company! I was referred by another company and was told to speak with Stevan. He was very fast and very professional. The price was very reasonable
524 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I made the mistake of using Locksmith Assoc. several weeks ago when I locked myself out of my car off of Eisenhower. When the gentleman showed up, he smelled of alcohol and after finally getting my ca
6.G & C Locksmith Inc
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
High Security Lock Service, Commerical & Industrial Lock repair and installation, Residential Lock repair and installation, Safe lock repair and installation
7.All Secure Safe & Locked
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Macon area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call us Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.