Serving the Macon area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Medical Management Health & Rehab
1509 Cedar Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
Great Administrator with lots of experience returned to Medical Management Health and Rehab! Great nursing home with a knowledgeable staff! Check this place out!
2.Eastview Nursing Center
3020 Jeffersonville Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
loved one was placed here for rehabilitation instead we are preparing for a funeral take your loved one some place else
3.Nursing Home Goodwill
4373 Houston Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
Horrible facility. Roach infested. Walls aren't painted. Food served to the residents is hard shredded carrots and none of residence have teeth. The doors are filthy with dirt and grime. Not one pictu
4.ResCare HomeCare - Macon
105 Preston Ct Suite B
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Macon, Georgia. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior care servMore Nearby Locations »
5.Angels At Home
435 2nd St
Home Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesChild Care
Our nurse aides, supervised by our registered nurses (RN), promote the health and well-being of those we serve.
6.Hospice Care Options
486 New St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesCounseling Services
If you or a loved one is facing a serious or life-limiting illness, the best time to learn about your options is before you’re faced with a medical crisis. Palliative Care offers comfort and support e
674 Arlington Pl
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.