Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313
1.Great Lakes Groundskeeper Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHoliday Lights & DecorationsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Great service, very dependable. Our grass has never looked as good since Fred has been servicing us.
2.Vashco Lawn Care
16609 22 Mile Rd
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesExcavation Contractors
3.Ecoturf Lawn Care
42432 Mound Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesPest Control Services
I feel good about my lawn working with EcoTurf. Great company, easy to work with and they stand behind their results.
4.J & S Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
we have had them take care of our lawn for a few years and are very happy with the service they provide!
5.Liberty Lawn & Snow
We offer Lawn mowing, lawn cutting, , weeding, landscaping, gutters cleaning, core aerations, shrub and tree trimming and removal. Weekly lawn maintenance, shrub trimming, mulch installation, landscap
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Such a great company! They have been taking care of my yard for YEARS now and I've always been very impressed. I definitely recommend them to everyone.
Detroit Lawn Service
www.alpinetreecaremichigan.com 43742 Merrill Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Feed Your Lawns The Right Food Now.Call Our Lawn Fertilizer Pros Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.