Serving the Maceo area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Green River District Health Department
1600 Breckenridge St
NursesHome Health Services
The mission of the GRDHD is to improve the quality of life by promoting, protecting, and enhancing the health and well-being of the public. Our focus is, therefore, to develop and maintain healthy hab
2.Green River District Health Department
601 Foust Ave
3.Green River District Health Department
200 State Route 81 N
4.Green River District Hlth Dept
472 Klutey Park Plaza Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.