Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
Land O Lakes,FL
ElectriciansWater HeatersPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Click for Coupon+3more
Welcome to Cornerstone Pros – Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust wit
2.Wommack Electric, Air Conditioning & HeatingServing the Macdill Afb, FL area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Wommack Electric and Wommack Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., is a full service contractor offering all types of residential and commercial work. Founded in 1984, we are a family owned and operated
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Kasey Contracting Co Inc
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceConcrete Contractors
5.Best Home Services
7216 21st St E
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersConstruction Engineers
Save $500.00 Off Any New A/C System (16 Seer or Higher)+1more
We called Best Home Services when our bathroom drains stopped draining. The service they provided us from the phone call to the plumber leaving our home was amazing.
6.Lilley Air Conditioning Inc
4141 Drane Field Rd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Lilley Air Conditioning Inc is a family-owned-and-operated company that has been serving your needs since 1972. We are a drug-free workplace. For your peace of mind, we offer warranties and guarantees
7.J & R Universal Electric
11806 Messler Rd
ElectriciansParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionUtility CompaniesParking Lot Maintenance & Marking
Electrical services in commercial,residential and industrial
Serving the Macdill Afb area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.