Call A Pro
Serving the Macclenny area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Graham & Sons Electric Inc
723 SW Sisters Welcome Rd
ElectriciansPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumpsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
New Customers Call Us For Special "New Customer Discounts"
Electrical Contractors, Commercial, Industrial, Pump Controls, Bucket Truck Service, Roadway Lighting, Generators, Emergency Services, Parking lot Lighting, Generators, Auger Service, Sports Lighting
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Roger Leavitt Electric
Roger does excellent work at a fair price. He came to our home at our convince. We has some more work for him, and plan to use his service for further work soon..
4.Industrial Electric Testing Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical EngineersBuilding Contractors
Full member of NETA. Established since 1987. We do electrical acceptance and maintenance testing of large electrical distribution systems. We offer 24 hour emergency service. State certificatition: EC
5.Lin's Electric, Inc.
3840 Magill Rd
Here at Lin's Electric, Inc., we pride ourselves in quality work! With our experienced staff we pride ourselves in taking care of the customers needs. In business since 2005 we are a leader in quality
6.Goodson ElectricServing the Macclenny, FL area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
7.Industrial Electric Testing Inc
11321 Distribution Ave W
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersProfessional EngineersConstruction Engineers
Industrial Electric Testing was incorporated in the state of Florida, fall 1987, as testing division of Industrial Electric Construction Company. James T. Hill, Chairman of the Board and Owner of IET,
Serving the Macclenny area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.