Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Lynwood area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
1.Golden State Dental Group
1601 N Long Beach Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
THANK YOU SOO MUCH GOLDENSTATE DENTAL GROUP!!! YOU GUYS SAVED MY DAY!!! I had such a bad pain in the right side of my mouth. I came in and got an x-ray and was taken care of in one visit! Thank you f
2.Firestone Dental Group
3615 Firestone Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Firestone Dental Group Is A Parent Approved Dental Office Specializing In Pediatric Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry. Affordable dental care, if several visits required we will provide you with an estim
3.Cobb Dental Group
818 W Alondra Blvd
Visit our website
Dental office which provides all levels of Dental treatment. Exams, fills, cleaning, Crowns, Dentures, extractions, and referrals for specialty needs.
4.Adult & Childrens Dental Cental
4354 Tweedy Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Special online offer+2more
Children's Dental Group is a fun kid approved dental practice. All of our locations specialize in children's dental health, and related dental problems. We provide a fun and affordable dental office w
5.Atlantic Dental Office
11301 Atlantic Ave
My first time visiting this office I was recommended by a friend, notice that Front Desk Staff is really friendly & the office inside looks clean & organized. Dentist and Assitant did a perfect Job!!
6.Kids Dental Kare 3
10900 Long Beach Blvd Ste 105
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Best dentist ever ... My kids love the doctor, receptionist awesome service incredible... I highly recommend this clinic. Best experience
7.United Family Dental
10721 Atlantic Ave
Came here with a tooth ache and the staff was very helpful they treat u like ur family recommend I would recommend to family and friends
Serving the Lynwood area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future