1.Lynn Community Health Center
29 Market Sq
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Urgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
1 Market St
4.Moren And Mccarthy Pa
23 Central Ave Ste 213
5.Lynn Community Health Center-Cobbett Sbhc
40 Franklin Street Ct
283 Chestnut St
73 Chestnut St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.