Addison Gilbert Hospital
298 Washington St, Gloucester, MA, 01930
500 Lynnfield St
Union Hospital E/R used to take 7 hours on the average. Not any more. I have been in and out of there in a hour anjd a half. I told the receptionist that my last bus was in a HOUR AND A HALF. and they
2.Metrowest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital
3.Metrowest Medical Center-Framingham Union Hospital
115 Lincoln St
Surgery CentersRehabilitation ServicesMammography CentersHospitals
4.Framingham Union Hospital
115 Lincoln St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.CHA Union Square Family Health
26 Central St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
85 Herrick St, Beverly, MA, 01915
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.