329 E 34th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
He just takes care of the whole family. We love him! Yes, it is just that simple!
2.BrightStar Care Bay County
3003 S Highway 77
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNursesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
3.Bay Neurological Institute
2559 Huntcliff Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
2943 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
Bay Medical is the area's most comprehensive facility offering a full-spectrum of vital health services to our community. Many of our services are ranked among the best in the nation for overall clini
5.Bay Podiatry Center
2430 Jenks Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Bay Pathology Associates PA
760 Airport Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Community Health Ctr Bay Cnty
2309 E 15th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
This place is ridiculous, wrote wrong xray order, then lost my xray results twice, they don't treat your issues just write you a referral to someone else, wait time is the worse. If you don't have 3+
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.