1.Unique Family Services
307 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
2.Dawn Cox, LPC
109 N Court Sq
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
3.Walters, Michelle R
202 W 15th St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
4.Bertha Mclean Hutchinson, Other
3581 Lackey St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
901 N Chestnut St
6.Graham, Kevin E
117 Charles St
1710 Michigan Cir
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.