Pediatric Associates Of Kershaw County PA
Camden, SC, 29020
1.Sentinel Health Partners PA Primary Care Lugoff
710 Dewitt Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Sentinel Health Partners
615 Laurens St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
3.Sentinel Health Partners
800 Lafayette Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Sentinel Health Partners PA Primary Care Camden
1344 Haile St
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Sentinel Health Partners PA
1800 Roberts St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Sentinel Health Partners PA Primary Care Elgin
2689 Highway 1 S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I love this medical practice. They absolutely care for their patients and maintain such professionalism.
7.Sentinel Health Partners, PA Endocrinology
2689 Highway 1 S
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Midlands Orthopaedics PA
1910 Blanding St, Columbia, SC, 29201
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.