Fifth Street Dental Center
300 E 5th St, Tyler, TX, 75701
3801 North St Ste 5
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Troy Simmons, DDS, FICOI, FAAIP and his staff look forward to fulfilling the denture needs of patients who travel from Lufkin, Rusk, Crockett, Center, Jasper and surrounding communities.
2.Garrison Denture Clinic
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
1809 Tulane Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
4.Always Affordable Dental
1601 S John Redditt Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
5.Dr. Valerie Fajen, DDS, MS
2306 W Frank Ave Ste B
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Kent Charles DDS MS Inc
107 W Kerr Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Pediatric Dentistry-East Texas
1218 Ellis Ave
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsEndodontists
Serving the Lufkin area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.