1.D&J Lawn Service
3583 Tom Holland Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Showed up on time, mowed, trimmed, and blew my leaves and driveway off. Yard looks much better than i could do and he was very affordable and courteous. I would recommend David to anyone needing law
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Century Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
4.Project 1:27 Lawn Care
672 County Road 319
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
5.Anderson Lawn Care
3831 Fm 2782
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
We know you're busy. You don't have time to maintain you outdoor space. Stop fighting the endless battle of lawn and landscape maintenance, call Anderson Lawn Care, Inc. Let us work in your yard so yo
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
$100.00 off any Job over $1000.00+1more
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAsphalt Paving & SealcoatingPaving Contractors
TruStripe For All Your Parking Lot Striping Needs Locally Owned/Operated-Nacogdoches, TX * Re-striping existing parking lots * New striping layouts * Handicap/ADA-Compliance * Fire lane curbing * Sten
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.