Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ludington area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital
1 Atkinson Dr
Medical CentersNursesHome Health ServicesHospitals
Myself and my whole family have always appreciated the compassionate care from here. Low wait times for ER and they now have convenient care and MedNow, which makes it even more easily accessible. N
2.Spectrum Health Ludington Family Health
220 S James St
3.Ludington Hospital Cancer
7 Atkinson Dr
4.Primary Health Services
505 W Ludington Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
I read all the bad reviews,and none of them are true.I have 8 children and they all go to primary health service.they are awsome,and get us right in.and reception is great.I wouldn't go any where else
7 Atkinson Dr Ste 210
Dialysis ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical Service Organizations
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
4854 W Us Highway 10
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
7.Great Lakes Medical, PC
5511 W Us Highway 10
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsClinicsRehabilitation Services
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.