5511 W US Highway 10
2.Mercy Health Imaging
5656 W US Highway 10
3.St Johns Healthcare
609 N Washington Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
My husband stayed here for a week for respite care. It was clean and beautiful. The staff was very attentive to his wants and needs. We actually had fun! I had dinner with him several nights and also
4.Great Lakes Spine Sports & Pn
117 N Jebavy Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
5.Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital Family & Internal Medicine
922 Lawndale St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
907 E Tinkham Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Tendercare of Ludington
1000 E Tinkham Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsResidential Care Facilities
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.