Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ludington area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
1 Atkinson Dr
2.Mercy Health Imaging
5656 W US Highway 10
5511 W US Highway 10
4.St Johns Healthcare
609 N Washington Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
My husband stayed here for a week for respite care. It was clean and beautiful. The staff was very attentive to his wants and needs. We actually had fun! I had dinner with him several nights and also
5.Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital
1 Atkinson Dr
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyHospitals
Myself and my whole family have always appreciated the compassionate care from here. Low wait times for ER and they now have convenient care and MedNow, which makes it even more easily accessible. N
6.Primary Health Services
505 W Ludington Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I read all the bad reviews,and none of them are true.I have 8 children and they all go to primary health service.they are awsome,and get us right in.and reception is great.I wouldn't go any where else
7.Ryan Family Practice
300 S Rath Ave Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.