A Place For Mom
Serving the Luck area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.United Pioneer Home
210 E Park Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2881 210th St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
3.Luck Nursing Home Admin
623 S 2nd St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
623 S 2nd St
Homes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Community Living Options Inc
2154 295th Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
6.Indianhead Home Health Care
215 S Main St
Home Health ServicesHospices
7.Good Samaritan St Crois Valley
750 E Louisiana St
Saint Croix Falls,WI
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
Good Samaritan Society, based out of Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin, offers health care services for seniors and the community. The skilled care and rehabilitation services include tube feeding, wound c
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.