Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lubbock area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.UMC Health System
602 Indiana Ave
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsCancer Treatment Centers
My family was so impressed by the level of care shown by all personnel when my father was in the CICU. From the moment we walked in the front door,everyone was helpful and kind. From doctors and nurse
2.Lehman Dermatology Clinic
3715 21st St
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
dr mike is great...office is a back-stabbing zoo.My most recent experience: Mike told billing to bill insurance but not charge me a copay on my 3rd office visit for the same issue. the staff did both
3.Pediatric Associates of Lubbock
7501 Quaker Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
single best pedi MD in the business...no questionh
4.Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates
3610 24th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
Dr. Kensing and Dr. Phipps are the best. I received excellent care from them for my GI concerns and would not hesitate to go back. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a physician.
5.West Texas Kid's Clinic PLLC DBA The Kid's Clinic
5004 Frankford Ave Unit 400
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsUrgent Care
The physicians and staff are wonderful at The Kid's Clinic. They truly care about the patient and providing the best care they can. We were very pleased with the services we recieved for my daughter.
6.Living Well Express Care
2703 82nd St
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Geez.... I will never come to this place again. Had a appointment and still had to wait over a hour for 2 people in front of me. Receptionist was nice doctor great!! Better not think its a in and out
7.Concentra Urgent Care
6048 Marsha Sharp Fwy
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Do Not use this place. Went in with muscle and si joint injury. Got an ice bag and pt was ordered. With this type of injury rest, ice, steroids and ibuprofen and is the recommended course to start theMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Lubbock area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.