PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lubbock area.
1.UMC Health System
602 Indiana Ave
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsCancer Treatment Centers
My family was so impressed by the level of care shown by all personnel when my father was in the CICU. From the moment we walked in the front door,everyone was helpful and kind. From doctors and nurse
2.Advanced Bariatric Surgery Center
3805 22nd Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Syn is amazing at what he does. My only warning is keep on top of the people who are working with your insurance.
3.UMC Southwest Cancer Center
602 Indiana Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersClinics
The Southwest Cancer Treatment and Research Center specializes in comprehensive care through prevention, diagnosis, treatment and support to cancer patients. It has expertise in the areas of chemother
4.Grace Health System
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Covenant Health System
5022 Avenue Q
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
6.Covenant Health System Inc
611 N Frankford Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Covenant Health System
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lubbock area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.