Lubbock Hydro Mulch and Lawn Care
3104 County Road 7560, Lubbock, TX, 79423 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
4820 Frankford Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlBee Control & Removal ServiceInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.CCW Landscape Maintenance
3002 Upland Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please Contact Us For More Information.
3.Landscapes Of Lubbock
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNurseries-Plants & Trees
Visit our website
This company did a very good job landscaping our new home.Lynn Staggs was very easy to work with, and helped us make our dreams come true with the landscape we wanted.We really do enjoy our new back y
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Quality Grass Guys LLCServing the Lubbock, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & Services
30 years of experience, we offer all Golf Course Consulting.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Lubbock Hydro Mulch and Lawn Care
3104 County Road 7560
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGarden CentersMoving Services-Labor & Materials
Serving the Lubbock area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.