8004 York Ave
2402 Canyon Lake Dr
Gambling Addiction-Information & Treatment
It wasn't a nice place, it wasn't a friendly place, the staff sometimes wernt professional, the other kids were mean a lot of the times, a lot of things wernt fair, privacy was a privalage that was ve
4601 50th St
Counseling ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
1313 W Washington St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Children's Hope Residential Services, Inc is a 501c3 non-profit social service organization. Our mission is to restore dignity to children and families that have been abused.
5.Childrens Hope Residential Service
500 Avenue H
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.