Jay Fortner D. D. S.
8209 Genoa Ave, Lubbock, TX, 79424 More Info
5607 Slide Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Mannon, Ashley & Catalina were more than Awesome. I was there April 5th. I needed extensive work on my mouth. Dr Mannon - I barely felt the shots. It was by far the easiest Dental Appt. I have
5605 Slide Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More InfoPREFERRED
3.Aspen DentalServing the Lubbock, TX area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.