Serving the Lubbock area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.DND SECURITY SERVICES
5331 County Road 7330
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
DND SECURITY FOR ALL YOUR SECURITY NEEDS!
2.ADT - Official Sales Center
1303 82nd St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home security to neMore Nearby Locations »
3.Koetter Fire Protection of Lubbock
510 13th St
Fire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Protection ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
FIRE SUPPRESSION, PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES, FIRE DETECTION SYSTEMS: SMOKE, HEAT & FIRE, FIRE ALARM PANEL MONITORING AND SERVICES, AED UNITS
7619 University Ave
Home Theater SystemsAudio-Visual EquipmentTelevision & Radio StoresConsumer Electronics
Hi-Fidelity is smart home technology, business automation, networking, security system, home theater, sound masking systems, and unmatched customer service. Call now for a free quote!
5.ACCESS Electric and Security
Computer Cable & Wire InstallationComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectricians
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
I have been a worker in this organization for over 6 years and still going, during my time i never had a payroll related issue because in the 1st 2 weeks before my paycheck i ensured that all my paper
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Lubbock area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.