1.Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center
807 Camp Horne Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinary Information & Referral Services
As the most comprehensive, multi-specialty veterinary center in the Western PA area, PVSEC serves the needs of pets in challenging conditions. The partnership between our specialty practices allows us
2.Banfield Pet Hospital
3739 William Penn Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansAnimal Health Products
We adopted 2 cats from a shelter of which I will not name... One was sick the other was not spayed and is over 1 year old. Went into Banfield due to the hours which are great for working people!!! ThaMore Nearby Locations »
4224 Northern Pike
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
Awesome vet! They took care of everything! So glad we found them!
4.Lint Veterinary Service, Inc.
305 Bothwell Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency Services
I have been taking my Golden retriever here for 6 years. They are great to my pet and me. The staff is friendly and caring. I highly recommend!
5.Pittsburgh Spay & Vaccination Clinic
110 Sandy Creek Rd
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
The immediately made a same day appointment for 19 year old cat and Dr. Santos quickly and compassionately told me Missy Sue was probably in irreversible kidney failure. She sent me home with medicati
6.Pittsburgh East Animal Hospital
801 N Greengate Rd Ste 325
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
Here's my little Billie Joe... I needed an appointment right away because I noticed an issue with his mouth... Called.. Got in to see Dr Pope.. There is no other place I will take my animals. Dr Pope
7.Donaldson Animal Hospital
6787 State Route 30
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
We've been taking our Miniature Pinscher to Donaldson's for 12+ years. We have been frequent flyers this past year, as our dog was just diagnosed as diabetic, so getting him tested and stabilized & s
Veterinary in Loyalhanna
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in LoyalhannaTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested