Serving the Lowell area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Franciscan St. Margaret Health
2068 Lucas Pkwy
2.Accelerated Health Systems
1114 E Commercial Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
3.Cedar Creek Health Campus
18275 S Burr St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Please don't subject your loved one to the incompetence at this place. It might look nice but not only are they understaffed, the management is incapable of recognizing medical needs or a person in ad
13044 W 159th Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.NW Indiana Medical Group
1601 Northview Dr
6.Lowell Family Medical Services
2068 Lucas Pkwy Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Franciscan Saint Antony Crown Point Fpn Lowell Clinic
4500 W 181st Ave
Serving the Lowell area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.