Axis Mental Health
Serving the Lovingston area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.The Village At Gordon HouseServing the Lovingston, VA area
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsRetirement Communities
Our experience with my mother has been superlative. Small and intimate - wonderful for someone with declining memory problems. Staff is attentive and patient. She has a spacious private room with bath
2.Albemarle Therapy Center
1102 Rose Hill Dr
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinicsPhysical Therapists
A provider of occupational, speech, and physical therapy services for children and adolescents in Charlottesville for over 20 years, we recently opened a second center in Waynesboro VA. Both facilitie
1807 Emmet St N
Located in Charlottesville, VA, Nursefinders is more than just a nurse staffing agency. We provide full-service healthcare staffing, including nursing jobs and health positions. We are looking for ind
4.Kathryn Bryant, RPH
4038 Thomas Nelson Hwy
5.Amherst Mental Health
120 W Commerce St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Comprehensive Behavioral Health
9 Pinnacle Dr Ste 105
Marriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
At Comprehensive Health Systems, we are devoted to helping you Get Back to You. We understand that life has bumps in the road. We are dedicated to promoting the well-being of our community and helping
17 Gosnell Xing
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
At Parrott Orthodontics, we offer custom, state-of-the-art orthodontic care to both children and adults, working closely with patients to find the treatment options that best suit their needs. Every S
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lovingston area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.