1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.American Lawn Brothers
40824 Red Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn MowersPatio BuildersDrainage Contractors
Founded in 1985, American Lawn Brothers is a full-service landscaping company. It specializes in a range of maintenance, landscaping and tree services that include mulching, spring cleanups, hardscapi
3.Aguilar's Lawns and Landscapes
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsTree Service
10% Off for Spring Cleaning Up & Mulching+2more
Very nice people, punctual, and professional. End result is beautiful.
4.Valley land & Lawn
4 S Loudoun St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.J & P Lawn Service Inc
39505 Cottagegrove Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Rodney's Lawn Care
With over 25 years experience you can count on Rodney's Lawn Care to get the job done right. Please call for a free estimate!
37224 E Richardson Ln
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceFertilizing ServicesPest Control Services
Weed Man provides environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your law
Local Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.