Serving the Loveland area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Loveland Family Dentistry
403 E 27th St
Dr. Krause and her staff very fantastic. They were very thorough with me and educated me on what my needs were. They were very delicate to my concerns. I would definately recommend Dr. Krause to ev
2.Center For Endodontic Care
516 W Eisenhower Blvd
Our doctors, Anthony Girardi, Kelly Jones and Amber Severin, along with our staff, value each patient and place special focus on patient comfort, patient expectations and patient education. This websi
3.BenchMark Dental of Loveland
640 E Eisenhower Blvd Ste 100
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
1685 Rocky Mountain Ave
I just adore the staff and experience at every appointment. They make the whole ordeal less painful and easy. The office and staff are so warm and inviting. I'm grateful for the referral I was given tMore Nearby Locations »
5.James M Oligmueller, DDS
2114 N Lincoln Ave Ste 201
For over 20 years, the dental office of James M. Oligmueller, DDS in Loveland, CO, has practiced preventative family dental care in a caring and compassionate setting for all our patients. Our experie
6.Lakeside Pediatric Dentistry
2700 Madison Square Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
7.Dr. Louis R. Gerken, DDS
2800 Madison Square Dr Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
I have been taking my children to Pediatric Dentistry of Loveland for ten years. I enjoy going there because they really keep you, the parent, involved in the dental care of your child. They meet with
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future