Allied Aluminum Products
Serving the Louisville area. Local Window Contractor.Call Us Today in Louisville, KY.
1.Door Store and Windows
4625 Shelbyville Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWood DoorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
We design, sell and install residential windows, doors and shutters for replacement and new construction. One source, total satisfaction. We are local and family owned!
2.Doug Jones Home Improvement Inc
7004 Venetian Way
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome ImprovementsWindowsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
We had our gutters, overhang and front porch rapped with siding about 4 years ago. We are now experiencing leaking getting behind the siding causing a leak and they will not return our calls. My husba
2112 Reynolds Ln
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
Great Company! Came to my house quicker than any one else. They were on time, professional and honest. Will definitely use them for all my roofing needs!
4.Renewal By Andersen
11400 Bluegrass Pkwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Repair & MaintenancePatio Covers & Enclosures
5.Storm Guard Restoration
2540 Ridgemar Ct
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Great service,great people and a great company. Owner Joe Wheatley runs a top notch business. Very honest,reliable and punctual. I highly recommend Storm Guard Restoration!
6.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors of Louisville
4203 Bunton Ct
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSunrooms & SolariumsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Click for Coupon
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
5520 Valley Park Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.