L & N Disposal LLC
138 Outer Loop, Louisville, KY, 40214
1.L & N Disposal LLC
138 Outer Loop
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & Commercial
3501 Bashford Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
3.All Star Waste Disposal
6921 Recovery Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalConstruction & Building EquipmentGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment More Info
7501 Grade Ln
Trash Containers & DumpstersTrash HaulingLandfillsRecycling Centers
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
5.Best Deal Dumpsters
3607 Bells Ln
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
Best Deal Dumpster will deliver our eco-friendly dumpster directly to you. If you have a big mess and need something bigger than your household trash can, call Best Deal Dumpster. We’ll deliver our du
3610 Camp Ground Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Collection
1420 S Preston St
Trash Containers & DumpstersSeptic Tank & System CleaningConstruction & Building EquipmentBuilding Contractors
Serving the Louisville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.