3901 Shepherdsville Rd
Construction EngineersProfessional Engineers
4508 Bishop Ln
Utility ContractorsExcavation ContractorsHome BuildersGeneral Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
Tom Drexler is AMAZING! We first used them when we got tired of waiting for our plumber to call and let us know when he could fit us in two days after we called to schedule then calling 2-3 times to reschedule. In a small, older house with one bathroom and two small children, we kind of need reliable people when we need something fixed! One look in the Yellow Pages was all it took! Tom Drexler has done three large jobs for us in the last year with no worries! Our last call was something we thought to be small and turned out to be a little larger than what we thought. Mark L. was great in explaining that to us and getting everything fixed just right. He explained everything and gave us options for repair. He also offered us their yearly service plan, which we took without any hesitation! We look forward to having Tom Drexler take care of not only our plumbing needs but also heating & air and electric as well!
I needed an estimate for a home that required an inspection and permits to be pulled before a meter could be placed on the property. I called several companies and only 2 gave free estimates. My first estimate was for $ 21,000 from a large well know company. Mr. Johnson advised me that he was 6 weeks out before he could begin the work, however, he worked me in and completed the work in one week at 1/60th of the price. Permits were pulled, ground wire was installed and several other codes violations were corrected.
The guys at Johnson Electric went above and beyond on my job. I had them out to replace an old rusty A/C shutoff box and they actually set a post and relocated the box to it in order to bring it up to code. And once it was done, when the A/C still wasn't working, they took a look and found some loose wiring in the actual A/C unit that they were able to fix right then and there to get it working again.
Tony Brewer from Allen electric did a fantastic job. We called on him twice to do jobs that required extensive hours of work. Tony was professional, friendly and competent. He completed the jobs and called to make sure we were satisfied. We are very happy with the work Tony did and we will use Allen Electric again.
Was selling my house and had a few electrical issues that were addressed. Albright responded in a timely manner, addressing all my issues. They really catered to my needs as a client, working for that trust. What more could you hope for this day in age for an honest company? Five stars, no questions about it
Two very professional and skilled workers installed an electric box on my house that looks and works great in very little time. They are very honest with their prices and are some of the lowest priced I could find. I will definitely use them in the future for two more jobs that I am working on in my house.
During a recent power outage due to a falling tree Mark came out and took care of business. He did an outstanding job without gouging me on the price despite being on the weekend and such short notice. I would recommend him and plan on using him again for any electrical work I may need.
“I was very pleased with my experience with Tom Drexler. Whenever I have had them to my home, they have always been courteous and professional. They answered all my questions and did not make me feel I was just "taking up their time". I have already recommended Tom Drexler to others.”
All Brite is quick to respond, fantastic technicians and a fair price. I've used them for business and personal projects and they're always willing to go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.
Came home to half my power being out and 95 degrees. Called Mark Wolfe he was at my house within 20 minutes and had the problem resolved almost immediately. Very professional. Very pleased.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.