3416 Robards Ct, Louisville, KY, 40218
1.Maeser Master Services
11101 Electron Dr
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
Great experience! Steve was knowledgeable and helpful, and replaced the 'guts' under my kitchen sink. Easy people to deal with.
2.Joseph A Ratterman
11615 Main St
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesRadiators-Heating Sales, Service & Supplies
Visit our website
Joseph A Ratterman Inc in Louisville, Kentucky serves customers in Louisville and surrounding areas. We offer services in Plumbing Contractors. We specialize in Plumbing Repairs and New Construction.
3.Tom Drexler Plumbing
2232 Bardstown Rd
PlumbersMajor AppliancesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
PJ H. was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very interesting. Awesome stories and great service. I would recommend. ***** - Andrew M
4.CLMS Plumbing & Irrigation
PlumbersWater HeatersPiping ContractorsBuilding Contractors
I'll certainly call CLMS Plumbing again when I have plumbing issues! On Tuesday morning, while in the garage, we heard a noise: water dripping through an open access hatch while the shower was being u
3416 Robards Ct
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Dauenhauer & Son Plumbing and Piping, formerly known as Dauenhauer Plumbing, is a full-service plumbing contracting company that serves residential and commercial clients. The company offers consultin
2957 7th Street Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWater Heater Repair
$40 OFF Any Sump Pump Replacement+3more
Thanks to Roman on your staff for some excellent work he just completed. In just a few hours, he dismantled a drywall wall to find the source of a very bad leak, found a defective temperature control
Jay's Plumbing prompt service morning noon or night
2957 7th Street Rd, Louisville, KY, 40216
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.