Serving the Louisville area.
1.Maeser Master Services
11101 Electron Dr
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
Great experience! Steve was knowledgeable and helpful, and replaced the 'guts' under my kitchen sink. Easy people to deal with.
2.Tom Drexler Plumbing
2232 Bardstown Rd
PlumbersMajor AppliancesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Wonderful Service. Jeremy U was the best tech. I will most definitely use them again. I will also be recommending Tom Dreamer to any an everyone.
3.CLMS Plumbing & Irrigation
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersSewer Contractors
I'll certainly call CLMS Plumbing again when I have plumbing issues! On Tuesday morning, while in the garage, we heard a noise: water dripping through an open access hatch while the shower was being u
3416 Robards Ct
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Dauenhauer & Son Plumbing and Piping, formerly known as Dauenhauer Plumbing, is a full-service plumbing contracting company that serves residential and commercial clients. The company offers consultin
2957 7th Street Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Water Heater $899 Installed+1more
Thanks to Roman on your staff for some excellent work he just completed. In just a few hours, he dismantled a drywall wall to find the source of a very bad leak, found a defective temperature control
6.Joseph A Ratterman
11615 Main St
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesRadiators-Heating Sales, Service & Supplies
Visit our website
Joseph A Ratterman Inc in Louisville, Kentucky serves customers in Louisville and surrounding areas. We offer services in Plumbing Contractors. We specialize in Plumbing Repairs and New Construction.
Jay's Plumbing prompt service morning noon or night
2957 7th Street Rd, Louisville, KY, 40216
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?