Serving the Louisville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Twinbrook Assisted Living Apartments
3525 Ephraim Mcdowell Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesApartmentsRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Assisted Living Apartments
2.ResCare HomeCare - Louisville
11214 Truman Park Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNursesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Louisville, Kentucky. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior carMore Nearby Locations »
3.Parr's at Springhurst
3001 N Hurstbourne Pkwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Parr's at Springhurst - Personal Care with Assisted Living Amenities Parr's, founded in 1914 as Parr's Rest and now known as Parr's at Springhurst, is a 79-unit, apartment-style, licensed personal car
4.Assurance Home & Convalescent Care
3004 Taylorsville Rd
Sitting ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsEldercare-Home Health Services
Assurance Home Care is here to help you care for your loved ones. Since 2002, Assurance has helped Seniors maintain a better, more fulfilling and more independent lifestyle by providing top-quality in
4940 Hazelwood Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAdult Day Care Centers
The Gathering Club Adult Day Health Care Center is owned and operated by qualified, Licensed/Certified Professionals who will ensure that your stay at the Club will be meaningful and stimulating. Owne
6.Wesley Manor Retirement Community
5012 E Manslick Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
7.Bee Hive Homes Of Lyndon
8401 La Grange Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Quality service with a commitment to excellence, That is Bee Hive Homes! We feature family style living in a residential setting for those who do not require full time skilled nursing care. Our home i
A Place For Mom
Serving the Louisville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.